TERMS OF SERVICE
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER FROM CHRIS EASTHAM AND RETAIN A COPY OF THEM AND YOUR ORDER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
BY CONTINUING WITH A PURCHASE IT IS DEEMED THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The terms of sale set out here apply to goods supplied by Chris Eastham, ordered from the website www.chrisieastham.co.uk. By continuing with a purchase(s) the customer confirms that they have read, understood and agree to the following terms and conditions.
13. All delivery times quoted on the Chris Eastham website are estimates based on availability, normal processing and delivery times. Chris Eastham may deliver items from the same order separately but will charge for postage and packing as per the original order.
14. Goods ordered will be delivered to customer using the address given when the order was placed, subject to receipt of an order confirmation email.
15. All work will be sent to the customer by courier service. Chris Eastham will endeavour to deliver purchased artwork(s) within 14 days (UK mainland) of receipt of payment unless otherwise stated on the website or advised by email from Chris Eastham at the time of purchase. International delivery is subject to additional charges. Please contact Chris Eastham at [email protected] order to receive a quote for a bespoke packaging and courier service.
16. If there is no one available at the delivery address to accept delivery of couriered goods, you will be notified of an alternative delivery date or place to collect the goods (UK only). Chris Eastham cannot accept responsibility for large goods that are returned to the Post Office and remain uncollected.
17. A signature will be required on delivery for couriered and special delivery purchases. Receipt of a signature at the delivery address for any order will function as proof of delivery.
18. Once the artwork is considered delivered, responsibility for the work, risk of damage or loss will pass to the customer, and the customer shall be responsible for insuring the work.
19. If Chris Eastham is unable to deliver your order within 30 days, then she will inform the customer as soon as possible and the customer will be entitled to cancel the order and obtain a full refund. This will be paid to the credit or debit card with which the customer originally paid for the goods.
20. Chris Eastham is not liable for any loss or damage suffered by the customer for any delay in delivery of an order. Chris Eastham is not liable for any damage which occurs to artworks after delivery has been made.
21. Chris Eastham retains copyright. Images of sold artworks may be used by the artist for other purposes. Inter alia this may include advertising, books and other publications, social media and other web based media. If customers wish to restrict reproduction or dissemination of a commissioned piece on the grounds of privacy, then they should contact Chris Eastham.
22. Once the customer has taken possession of an artwork the image may not be published or submitted for publication or reproduction to any third party including the internet for any purpose other than those prescribed by Copyright Law.
23. Chris Eastham uses PayPal for online payments. PayPal allows for safe processing of credit card payments and secure completion of financial transactions. For further information regarding PayPal’s secure systems please visit their website www.paypal.co.uk/uk
24. Chris Eastham is not liable for any unauthorised access by third parties to information supplied by customers.
25. Chris Eastham does not disclose customer information to third parties. Please see privacy statement for further details.
26. In cases of goods that are damaged or wrongly supplied please contact Chris Eastham at [email protected].
27. Chris Eastham accepts no responsibility for goods damaged or lost in transit. Please see returns policy for further information.